Google+ Fake Sartorialist: Sexy Beach, Sydney

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sexy Beach, Sydney


I was lying at a five star hotel's pool somewhere in Sydney, wearing my tan-through electric blue speedo listening to an iPod nano while sipping apple martinis with Darance at my side. I was pumping out a great genius playlist that had begun with Annie Lennox, Little Bird. Wearing my darkest sunglasses, I was scanning the pool area with my Canon waiting under a bright beach towel. As if the genius playlist wasn't genius enough it was playing just the right song as SHE walked in wearing a wet t-shirt, harboring some sugar cubes. She was wet, hot and dripping all over and all I could think was exactly what Akon was saying:

The way, that booty movin' - I can't take no more
Have to stop what I'm doin', so I can pull up close
I'm tryinna find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful

Damn Girl!!!

Damn, you's sexy beach, a sexy beach!
Damn, you's sexy beach!

Damn Girl!!!

Damn, you's sexy beach, a sexy beach!
Damn, you's sexy beach!

Damn Girl!!!

So I flipped the Canon from beneath my towel, extended my zoom and started shooting.