Google+ Fake Sartorialist: On Future Projects

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

On Future Projects

Updates have been rather slow over the last couple of months. So I've finally set down some time to clarify what I'll be doing over the next few months, and what you can expect from my work.


Firstly, I have received a UNESCO Grant to work on a project (Space Shift) at the Cittadellarte - Fondazione Pistolleto so I'll be flying off to Italy mid-June. It's a pretty intense 4 months, so posts will likely stop completely from June-October. But there is something else to look forward to:

Secondly, I have teamed up with the uber-talented backstage fashion photographer Sonny Vandervelde to create work for a possible exhibition later this year. For the next month I will be working exclusively with Sonny's 300Gb of Autumn/Winter 2011 photos. Thanks to Sonny's incredible images, these collages are very high-resolution, incredibly detailed and exploding with colour. So these images really will have to be seen in person to get the full effect.

(Click image for larger view)


Images by Sonny Vandevelde - Autumn/Winter 2011
Left to right [Thierry Mugler, Ermenegildo Zenga, Burberry, Jean Paul Gaultier, Givenchy, Wooyoungmi Location Shot, McQueen Location Shot, Dries Van Noten Location Shot]

Close-up